The safety of all who work or stay at Seasyde House is our top priority and as we move through this difficult and challenging time we have introduced some additional measures to help keep us and our guests safe. Please read through our commitments as Hosts and our expectations of Guests to Seasyde before your stay with us.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact Fiona by clicking on the Contact Us page.
- We are committed to following all relevant Government guidelines for COVID-19.
- We have undertaken a COVID-19 risk assessment and put in place enhanced cleaning and disinfection in all guest rooms.
- We have placed hand sanitising stations throughout the property.
- We will use personal protective equipment (PPE) where necessary. This includes face coverings as per the current Government guidelines.
- We are limiting the capacity of our rooms to help comply with social distancing measures.
- We are committed to the Test and Protect Strategy and will notify guests and NHS Scotland of any potential COVID-19 outbreak.
- 24 hours before arrival please self declare that you or any member of your party have not experienced or been in contact with any individual who has COVID-19 symptoms or is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Please respect social distancing at all times when at Seasyde or the local area.
- Make yourself aware of the local area restrictions. Scotland is currently operating a five tier system which may include travel restrictions.
- We ask that you wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering and leaving the property.
- Please provide your details for Test and Protect Scotland. We will not share this information unless required to do so or on the event of an outbreak of COVID-19. Your information will not be kept for more than 14 days after your stay or treatment.